PayEze is a business model of Help Finance Pty Ltd, and s a licensee acting as an agent for a credit provider under a credit contract (as defined in the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009 (Cth) Credit Act), we must provide a credit guide to you. This document includes information about:• Some of our obligations under the credit Act; and
• Our internal and external complaints handling procedures and how these are available to you; and
• Our contract details.
As a "responsible lender" we are prohibited from doing particular things if the credit contract is ‘unsuitable’.
This means that we can't entering into a credit contract with you if the contract is "unsuitable" so we have to assess your suitability. To make an assessment of the suitability of a credit contract we have to make reasonable enquiries about your requirements and objectives in relation to the credit contract and financial situation. Then we can assess whether the credit contract is not “unsuitable” for you if it was entered, it is very personal and every situation is unique.
the Credit Act defines that a contract is ‘unsuitable’ for you if, at the time it is entered that:
• It is unlikely that you will be unable to comply with your financial obligations under the contract, or could comply with substantial hardship (It is presumed that you could only comply with your financial obligations under a contract with substantial hardship if you have to sell your principle place of residence to comply (unless the contrary is proved)
• The contract does not meet your requirements or objectives.
In determining whether the contract will be unsuitable, we will have to take into account information that satisfies both of the following requirements:
• The information is about your financial situation, requirements or objectives;
• At the time the contract is entered we had reason to believe that the information was true.
Before you enter into a credit contract you can request that we give you a copy of your assessment, and we will give you a written copy of the assessment before entering the contract. You can also do this within 7 years after the day the credit contract is entered into We will not charge you a fee for providing a copy of the assessment within the legislated time frames.
You are entitled to inquire into, compliment us, or complain about, the services you receive from us. We have established procedures to ensure that all inquiries and complaints are properly considered and dealt with. Broadly, if you have an inquiry or compliant you wish to raise with us, you can contact us directly:
Writing to us: PO Box 894, Mudgeeraba QLD 4213
Calling : 1300 948 454
Alternatively, in the unlikely event that we cannot resolve a complaint to your satisfaction, we are a member of the Credit and Investment Ombudsman (CIO) whom you may contact with your complaint. FOS provides a free independent industry dispute resolution service. FOS’s contact details are as follows:
Credit and Investments Ombudsman Ltd
PO Box A252 South Sydney NSW 1235
Contact Number:1800 138 422
Hope this information shows you how ethical we are in our desire to help you.